If you have dry and fizzy hair, you probably know more about “bad hair days”. Lack of moisture can make your hair go awry, but you can change things with a few simple steps. Apart from looking for the best hairbrush for long hair, below are 8 things you can do for getting manageable tresses.
- Change your shampoo. People will dry hair should always use sulfate-free shampoos. You can find many organic and natural choices in the market, but before you buy the big bottle, get a sample or go for a small packing to know the product better.
- Replace your conditioner with a spa. Well, conditioning your hair is an important step of haircare, but be careful of not using any random conditioner. If you have the choice, go for a hair spa instead of regular conditioners.
- Don’t shampoo too frequently. Our scalp produces a considerable amount of oil, which can help in offering moisture to the hair strands. Avoid shampooing your hair too often, especially if you don’t step out in the polluted weather.
- Avoid blow drying. Use a big towel to dry your hair. Blow drying uses hot air, which can make your hair dry and frizzy. Also, if you need to use a dryer, make sure that your hair is naturally dry up to 50%.
- Avoid heat when you can. We all need to use a flat iron or a hair curler at some point or the other, but avoid heating your tresses too frequently. Also, buy styling products that are made of quality metals and ceramic coating.
- Choose the right brand for your brush. Just like you will spend time to find the best pet hair brush for your pooch, do your homework for your personal brush, as well. Select a brand that’s reliable and offers anti-frizz brushes without charging a bomb.
- Use hair serums. On a busy day when you are juggling between places, a hair serum can change things for your locks. Go for something that comes with natural oils, and if you don’t have a lot of options, just pick up Argan oil.
- Finally, do use hair oils, especially the organic ones. Coconut and olive oil can work perfectly for frizzy and dry hair. Mix both in equal amounts and heat the oils on a double boiler. Once it’s warm, apply to your hair and leave overnight.
Start caring for your hair now!